We have External Movement- and Mark got to feel it!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
So we took a small mini vacation with friends to their lake house for NYE. Fun times. Lots of good food, good company and much needed relaxation. We arrived on the 30th in the afternoon and were able to relax and get settled for the weekend. Since I wasn't drinking, I made myself some mock-tails to get through the weekend. Love sales on cranberry juice and soda water! I woke up around 6am on NYE and felt some weird fluttering by the baby. I have been feeling this in the am, but nothing as strong as this. I quickly woke up Mark and was practically screaming- "I feel the baby, give me your hand." I am not sure if he was totally awake but he felt it. It was pretty exciting. I cannot wait to feel more! (remind me of that statement when its kicking the crap out of me.) I am feeling all of the movement very low, so I know the little booger is sitting pretty low still. I am fully showing and pregnant now. New post of the belly pic tomorrow for reference. The whole weekend was a great start to the new year - great way to start such an exciting adventure. Time to find a house, get moving and get work settled in the next 17 weeks. I cannot believe its already that close!

0 comments:

Post a Comment