week 23 update, right before week 24 (better late than never)

Monday, January 10, 2011

 
Its the first full week back to work so I have been hell of busy! Here are my thoughts now!

How far along: 23 weeks 6 days -Size of a mango (weight)






Total weight gain: Last visit to the doc - 2lbs. I have stayed between 2 and 4 lbs but need to watch because I lost three pounds last week. Need to continue to eat if I am going to workout this much.

How big is baby?: we are measuring the size of a mango from Babycenter, this week on the Bump we are the size of a papaya.

Maternity clothes?: Oh I I love them. New bras this week will help, but I scored a bunch of deals at Gap so I am set for a while. Just need to accessorize now.
Stretch marks? could be my biggest fear so now I have upped my arsenal to cocoa butter and stretch mark cream. I think if I keep up on it I should be fine
Symptoms? feeling pregnant is a given. I finally look pregnant from the sides, but still not to everyone. I am not sleeping as well and I am having less control of the bladder, but we will see.
Sleep? getting harder- the baby moving doesnt help with that at all either. I really wish I had a king sized bed sometimes with two cats, a pregnancy pillow and a husband in the bed.
Best moment this week?: it would be awesome if we had a snow day tomorrow so I can catch up on work, but I am not counting on it. I am hoping to get a few things caught up and hopefully find a house soon!
Movement?: feeling full kicks now. Love that Mark can feel it as well as others. It really gets going sometimes.
Food cravings? pineapple. I know its weird, but I love them right now.
Labor signs?:none thank the Lord
Belly button in or out?: still in - just getting bigger. 
Gender? its a surprise and plans to stay this way.
What I miss? cute clothes - I am going to Nashville in a few weeks and I would love to get some cute tops- not this time
What I am looking forward to: finding a house- getting very anxious. a lot to do in a little time.
Milestone: almost 16 weeks left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment