week 22 - another belly pic. I think I am on a roll

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Its been a very busy week this week. I will hopefully have ultrasound pics to upload as soon as Mark sends them to me on email. We made it through Christmas. I was thinking that would never happen. I was pretty worn out, but in the end, it was worth it. 5 Christmas celebrations in 4 days and lots of running doesn't make for a happy mama. Yesterday we hit the 22 week mark. The time is just flying by. I am feeling more movement, but most of its internal and not external. Just a few more weeks until Mark can feel it. I am excited to share it with him, but know it is going to be a little weird and painful at first. I think its all relative. Here is a recap of the week!
Christmas was on Saturday of last week - we had the my mom's family on the 23rd, my parents on the 24th, Mark's mom and my step mom's family on the 25th and then my dad's family on the 26th along with Aunt Kat's 21st birthday. All family activities were nice, but I sure was tired by the 26th. Mark and I spent the entire day on the 27th packing the house, getting all the clothes I dont fit into put away in storage and Mark finished cleaning like a mad man while I had to go back to work. He is so much better at getting rid of clutter than I am. New Years Resolution for sure... lets see if I can do it.
Kat's bday is a big one and since I couldnt drink and was very tired, I wasnt much of a big sister. I did take her to Fridays for a drink and some apps which she loved, but its still hard to believe that she is 21. Here are some pics from our outing.









I am sure she will hate that picture, but we all were beat. We did breakfast at Joe's Diner in the am (always yummy) and then went to Grandma's for dinner. Fun stuff. I am glad the week is over, and looking forward to the new year. 2011 is bringing all kids of excitement for Mark and I - so we will see how it goes! Excitement to come.
For now- here are a few pics from our week including a terrible belly shot... at least I took one.
Belly pic 22wks 1 day










Lazy cat in bed during the snow

Snow from our Bedroom window

Jack playing in the Christmas tree- his favorite

Snow on the ground right before Christmas

Jack in his Christmas Hat (and me looking dreaded)

0 comments:

Post a Comment