week 19 - and we keep rolling on

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The weeks are flying by and I cannot believe how time is flying. We are getting closer to Christmas and we are getting excited at how much closer we are to meeting our little person. This week we are an heirloom tomato. As I look at it and realize how big it looks... kind of scary. I am finally showing on a regular basis and its getting more exciting. I cannot wait to fee the little one move. Here is my week update. (and to catch up from the crazy last two weeks).




How far along: 19 weeks - size of mango or heirloom tomato

Total weight gain: I think I finally gained a lb.  you will never hear me say that again.

How big is baby?: we are measuring the size of an heirloom tomato from Babycenter, this week on the Bump we are the size of a mango.

Maternity clothes?: oh how I love them. I still slip in some regular clothes, but I love maternity clothes.
Stretch marks?: none here.
Symptoms? besides the growing belly and the start of round ligament pain, it is going great.

Sleep?:still having crazy dreams. Trying to stay on my side is harder than I think.

Best moment this week?: I am hoping to have a great night sleep this week.

Movement?: I think I feel fluttering, but I cant tell yet.

Food cravings?: I say nothing - Mark says chicken wings. I guess its more of a reason to eat them now.

Labor signs?:none and hopefully none for a long time.

Belly button in or out?: still in - just growing,

Gender? its a surprise.

What I miss? sometimes I miss a glass of wine, other times my energy.

What I am looking forward to: seeing the baby again in two weeks,

Milestone: almost half way through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment