20 week ultrasound -- well 21 weeks

Monday, December 20, 2010
Today was probably the best Christmas gift a girl can get. We had our 20 week anatomy scan even though we were not finding out the gender they still check all of the organs to be sure that everything is developing just fine. We took my mom with us which was super cool and we were simply amazed at everything we saw. I will upload video as soon as Mark pulls it off the phone. The ultrasound tech was AMAZING. She was playing beautiful Christmas music, was very relaxing and just made us feel like family. We were able to see its cute little face right away and we could see every organ, the brain, and lots of very cool things. The video will show all of the parts more, but the baby is measuring right on track, healthy and full of energy. We could see it move its hands and feet and even put its hands in its mouth. This is simply the best Christmas gift a girl can get. Being able to say I have a healthy baby is amazing. Most people ask me what I want for Christmas and I can truly say that I have everything I could ever want. I cannot want anything else in my life after today. I cannot wait to meet the little one and get to actually see all of these parts in person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment