Week 20 - and a baby belly pic!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Mark is gone this week in London- doesnt make for a great week with snow, but it is kind of nice to get extra sleep. I do miss him quite a bit. I really wish we had more movement in the baby front, but only a few more days until our next ultrasound so I am pretty darn excited. I also took baby belly pics this week. Only two to compare right now- more to come when Mark returns.



Left side was taken 11/1/10 the right side was taken today 12/15/10. Not a huge change... but with better fitting clothes you can tell the difference. Its actually nice to feel somewhat pregnant now.







How far along: 20 weeks 1 day - size of banana or cantaloupe - is it me or are these items VERY different.













Total weight gain: Still about the same. We will see what the doc says on Monday- I should be between 1-3lbs from the last few weeks which puts me still a few lbs under where I started. I am sure that will end soon.

How big is baby?: we are measuring the size of an banana from Babycenter, this week on the Bump we are the size of a canteloupe.

Maternity clothes?: Mark bought me some much needed tops. They are treating me very nice. I still love leggins now that my legs are smaller.
Stretch marks?: none here. Still using Cocoa butter to keep them away.
Symptoms? not a lot- hard to feel pregnant without any symptoms.
Sleep?:better. I am limiting the amount of fluids I drink at night which seems to really help how well I sleep. With Mark gone it does make it difficult.
Best moment this week?: It will be Saturday when Mark gets back but if we are going back a week, meeting Icky Woods and him giving the belly a big rub!
Movement?: I think I feel fluttering, but its too inconsistent for now.
Food cravings?: I say nothing - Mark says chicken wings. I guess its more of a reason to eat them now.
Labor signs?:none
Belly button in or out?: still in - just growing,
Gender? its a surprise.
What I miss? dancing- we had Mark's Christmas party this past week and I miss dancing...
What I am looking forward to: Mark coming home, preparing for Christmas and seeing the baby in a few days.
Milestone: half way point!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment