Weekly update - week 12

Thursday, October 21, 2010
Just call me a slacker - I havent posted a single belly shot and I really am taking them. I was hugely bloated this weekend so it was kind of funny. I promise I will post pics soon. I might have to wrangle the camera away from Mark but that is alright.

How far along: 12weeks 2 days the size of a lime or a plum



Total weight gain: nothings changed from last week so I am still thinking about 3 or 4 down from start.

How big is baby?: we are measuring the size of a lime from Babycenter, this week on the Bump we are the size of a plum.

Maternity clothes?: the belly band is still my friend and I have some maternity pants that are calling my name for comfort I am going to have to buy clothes soon, I am just uncomfortable.

Stretch marks?: nope -thank the Lord

Symptoms? Morning sickness, pretty much gone still need to stay away from toothpaste.
sore breasts - still sore and growing. Running is rougher than before. Other than that, I am still doing great.

Sleep?:holy dreams Batman - I have had wild and terrible dreams all week. Halloween approaching isnt helping since there are scary commercials everywhere. I struggle and with a full moon, its rougher than normal.

Best moment this week?: Countdown to hear the heartbeat. 7 days to go.

Movement?: none that I can feel only a few more weeks

Food cravings?: seriously after a bout of heartburn one day, I crave the assorted berry tums. Ridiculous.

Labor signs?:none

Belly button in or out?: still in

Gender? not finding out

What I miss? starting to miss some of my clothes.

What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move.

Milestone: Last week of the first tri

0 comments:

Post a Comment