Weekly Update - week 11

Tuesday, October 12, 2010
How far along: 11weeks 0 days

Total weight gain: down 4 from last ob appointment

How big is baby?: we are measuring the size of a lime, although they might change my due date back one week (May 9th) and I will be still a prune.

Maternity clothes?: the belly band is still my friend and I have some maternity pants that are calling my name for comfort

Stretch marks?: nope - will continue to use Cocoa butter to help this

Symptoms? Morning sickness, going away - sore breasts - wowza they are getting big. Other than that, I am still doing great.

Sleep?: so far, okay. I have been having wild dreams and very active

Best moment this week?: Countdown to hear the heartbeat. 7 days to go.

Movement?: none that I can feel, and I finally got to see it bumping around in there on the ultrasound. Charlie still loves sitting on my belly.

Food cravings?: Halloween Oreos but that is all the time at Halloween

Labor signs?:none

Belly button in or out?: still in

Gender? not finding out

What I miss? a beer during the game and normal tastebuds


What I am looking forward to: getting through the first trimester!

Milestone: we got to see the baby - toes and fingers are there, as well as a head, legs, arms, heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment