Week 10 comes to an end...

Monday, October 11, 2010
Kind of interesting that yesterday was 10-10-10 and we are in our 10th week of pregnancy. Kind of crazy that we are already in our 10th week. As tomorrow reaches week 11, we prepare for all kinds of fun events. We finally get to see the little thing on Friday. Still crossing every finger, toe and hair that its only one baby. To go this long without that confirmation is scary, but I am excited to see the baby nonetheless. Its a busy week with both work and after work activities, so it should go fast. We had a long day yesterday with both the Bengals losing in the last few seconds of the game and the Reds losing their last playoff game to be swept by the Phillies. Kind of sad, but ready for fall.
Speaking of fall, its in the upper 80's here in Cincinnati for the last few days. CRAZY. I am so glad that this pregnancy wasn't in the summer. I would roast. I promise I will upload some pictures as soon as I get around to it. I have been super lazy (which is no excuse) when it comes to the camera. As the baby bump makes its way out, its only a matter of time before people start to question me (right now I just look like I ate too much).

Some favorites -
Nectarines are still a favorite- in season or not, I like them hard like apples so it doesnt matter.
Meat is still not very appealing. I am hoping this goes away soon.
I cannot get enough soup. I want soup for every meal. Poor Mark is going to have to deal with it.
I have a crazy bout of allergies so the super nose is clogged - THANKS. helps me eat better when smells dont bother me.
Sleep - I just want to nap most of the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment