Oh morning sickness- how I loathe thee

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
So I have been dealing with morning sickness and so far it hasnt been unbearable but I will tell you how much I hate it. I am sure everyone has good and bad days and today isnt one of the good days. I had to travel to North Carolina for work and I can tell you I wasnt excited. I know its important for me not to get hungry. I packed a few snacks, but I guess that didnt keep it away. I started off with a great first flight, but the second flight I had to sit next to the guy that had to deal with his runny nose by not blowing it but trying to hold it all in. It took everything I had not to throw up on him. I did my best to hum in my head to ignore him. I finally got away from him and got out of the airport.
Upon arrival at the hotel, I got a call from the vendor I am meeting for dinner. PF Changs was the closest place to eat and I thought that would be a great place to go. Baby does not like it at all. I barely made it back to the hotel without losing it, and I must have concerned the other guests, because hotel security came to check on me. I looked like a hot mess. I had busted a blood vessel in my eye from the sickness and I probably looked like I was on drugs. They were super kind and brought me water and some crackers to make me feel better (thank the Lord for Southern Hospitality). I can tell you I am looking forward to the next three weeks and hopefully getting this all taken care of.

For now, we look forward to Friday when we hear the heartbeat for the first time, and hopefully get some first pictures posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment