Here comes the sickness

Thursday, September 23, 2010
I was asked about a million times "How are you feeling" and I almost hated answering fine. Part of me wanted to feel something so I knew I was still pregnant. Oh did I speak too soon. The first bout of morning sickness started as a result of brushing my teeth. Toothpaste is the enemy. I have actually had to alter my morning hygiene plan to using mouthwash as toothpaste and using mouthwash as a final rinse. Oh the things we do not to throw up. Another friendly note to self... dont let yourself get hungry. This is the enemy. It is well known now, if I am hungry, the food wont stay down. I count is as a way that the baby reminds me that its still in there. Crazy. We are excited to get through the next few weeks and hopefully get rid of the morning sickness. Here's to getting to the next trimester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment