Weekly Checkin

Friday, September 24, 2010
So plenty of women keep track of how they are doing each week and I think this is the best way to do it. It seems like a common list that I can elaborate on each week. I am sure I will find other things to add as we go along, but for now this is it!

How far along: 8 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: none thanks to morning sickness

How big is baby?: this week we are a raspberry

Maternity clothes?: thank God for the Belly Band. I am still too small for maternity pants or skirts, but I have tried them on and boy they seem comfortable. I need more support in the pants for a while.

Stretch marks?: nope

Symptoms? Morning sickness, yes - sore breasts - yes. Other than that, I am doing fine.

Sleep?: so far, okay. Full moon this week keeps everyone stirring. One or two trips to the bathroom a night is good for now.

Best moment this week?: Countdown to hear the heartbeat. 7 days to go.

Movement?: none that I can feel, although Charlie cat seems to love to sit on my belly when I get home for work. Mark swears that he can feel the baby or hear the heartbeat.

Food cravings?: none right now, although sushi sounds amazing tonight.

Labor signs?: thank the Lord - no

Belly button in or out?: still in and will be for a while

Gender? not finding out

What I miss? cheeses, wine, beer, normal eating habits. We will see how it goes as we go.


What I am looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat next week

Milestone: only 3 full weeks until first trimester is over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment