Lots of posts to make today!

Sunday, November 14, 2010
We are almost to 16 weeks and its flying by. So much has been going on that I need to make a bunch of posts to catch up. I will have belly pics to post as soon as Mark sends them to me. He clears the memory cards on the camera before I can get to them. I have the 14 week photo, but that wont tell you much if you dont see the first few pictures and the photos from today. I will be sure to post those this week.
On the other front - we have gotten a ton accomplished over the past few weeks. We had another appointment and got to hear the heartbeat again - 158 and strong- its always VERY exciting when we get to hear or see the little one. The next ultrasound is scheduled the 13th of December but we will hopefully be moving it to the 10th so Mark can be there. He will be traveling to London that week and he doesn't want to miss it.
Lots of posts to make up for the lack - I will keep you all up to date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment