Sunday, November 14, 2010
How far along: 15 weeks 5 days -
From Baby Center we are an apple :

From The Bump we are an orange:









Total weight gain: nothing has changed - I am still down about 6lbs from the starting point.

How big is baby?: see above

Maternity clothes?: depends on the mood- I purchased maternity jeans and one pair of pants and they are just much more comfortable than the others that I currently have. I can do the belly band to help, but I prefer maternity clothes. The shirts are still WAY too big, but the tanks are nice for the extra room.

Stretch marks?: nope -thank the Lord and plan to keep it that way - cocoa butter is my friend.

Symptoms? Morning sickness is gone, heartburn is present when I don't eat correctly but that is controllable. Other than that the second trimester is much better than the first.

Sleep? Great now - I bought the boppy full body pillow and its a dream!











Best moment this week?: Hearing the heartbeat again and knowing we get to see the little one before Christmas - best present I can get.

Movement?: I thought I felt something - but I could be imagining things- soon enough.

Food cravings?: well, not many cravings- i just eat when I can since I cant eat very much at one sitting.

Labor signs?:none

Belly button in or out?: still in

Gender? not finding out

What I miss? high heels - not the same as they used to be.

What I am looking forward to:the ultrasound in a few weeks.

Milestone: almost through 4 mos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment