Update for week 32 and belly pics

Friday, March 11, 2011
Week 32 UPDATE - how time actually goes by
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
How big is baby?: I will tell you the truth - these measurements are odd balls-  that is a jicama... good to eat- not too pretty.

Maternity clothes?: oh Lord yes- Mark has banned some of my regular clothes and when you see my belly pic you will know why.
Stretch marks? stay away! nothing thus far.
Symptoms? besides being huge and looking like a watermelon swallowed my belly space I am doing great.
Sleep? when I go to bed at a decent hour its fine. I get up but I will live
Best moment this week?: breastfeeding classes and childbirth classes were this past week. we did good but realize that we are not into the whole holistic birthing process. I am not pro drugs and want to wait as long as possible, however, I dont want Mark to soothe me... that stuff doesnt work for me.
Movement?: wow this kiddo likes to move. Its pretty funny to put something on my belly and watch it do the wave.
Food cravings? bananas.. weird I know. I blame the target billboard for the new store opening with Bananas on it.
Labor signs?: none thank the Lord
Belly button in or out?: still holding out as an inny
Gender? team green
What I miss? a clear face- I think 16 year old acne has caught me. I also miss seeing my feet and being able to bend over.
What I am looking forward to: moving into our new house and our first baby shower tomorrow.
Milestone: we only have 8 weeks left! WOW. that is really fast.

Here is the belly pic for the week. I have gotten HUGE... her is one from a few weeks ago and then this week.

30 weeks


32 weeks- baby lee is getting BIG

0 comments:

Post a Comment