Its been too long and a lot is going on!

Thursday, March 10, 2011
So there is a real reason I have been away for a while- we have been pretty stinking busy. I will split the next few posts up since they all need their own time. I am dealing with the gestational diabetes, but not well. I have one more week to get it under control and then we move to insulin. I am following the diet, watching what I  eat and still not getting the numbers I need to. Baby Lee is handling it well... measuring at 4.6lbs as of yesterday and still growing and developing well. I am glad that part is hanging in there. I have a few more posts to split up- buying a house, birthing and breastfeeding classes and maternity leave. Oh the things that are going through my head! I will hopefully have more to post after this weekend as well. Its my first baby shower and one I am REALLY excited about. I will also give a weekly update and hopefully post a few more belly pics. I am getting pretty darn big these days. I am not ready for the next 7 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment