The weeks keep rolling on! We are finally in the third Trimester!

Sunday, February 6, 2011
The weeks keep on rolling by and we are finally in our third trimester. Its very exciting and yet scary at the same time. I am feeling consistent movement now, and usually when Mark is around he can feel it as well. Its definitely a lot higher movement than it was before but the jabs while I am sitting or driving still come down low. I don't think baby Lee likes sitting in a car at all. It has been a whirlwind of the last two weeks so I figured it needed its own post.
Traveling for work while pregnant isnt always ideal. My job requires me to travel when necessary and with the time winding down for me to be able to travel, I decided to get my last trips scheduled as quickly as possible. I had two trips that had to be made out west so those were scheduled first. The first stop was Phoenix, Arizona. The flight was fairly easy and the weather was wonderful. I arrived and headed to a large amount of store visits before settling in my hotel. I stayed in a Spring Hill Suites and it was very nice. The location was perfect (right next to the Arizona Cardinals stadium) and there was plenty to eat close. That first night I made my way to Gordon Biersch. I know its a chain, but it seemed to hit the spot and it was less than a mile from my hotel. After eating a wonderful meal and heading back to the hotel I was finally able to relax. Baby Lee must have loved the food, because it was moving all over the place at night.
The next day I had plenty more to see and do while in Phoenix and a flight to catch to LA that night so it was keeping me very busy that day. The temperatures hit about 75 degrees and I was officially over being in the heat. I didnt pack appropriately so I was stuck in tights, dress shoes and a skirt for 10 hours and luckily I was able to grab some jeans out of my bag prior to getting on the plane. I was happy that we had a short flight and all I wanted to do was get settled in LA.
After the short flight to LA and dinner I was able to finally check into the hotel. Dinner was quick since I wasnt staying in the nicest area of town. The next morning was an early morning drive to Compton and then heading to San Diego getting a look at some equipment. After a long 2.5 hour drive one way, I was able to enjoy looking at the ocean and get work done at the same time.Another early bedtime and I was heading to Nashville- Paige was turning 30 and I was ready to see some friends.
After delays at the airport I was able to enjoy my weekend. It definitely isn't as fun to enjoy the bar life in Nashville when you aren't drinking, but it was still a good time had by all. A new pair of boots were welcomed into the family of my shoes and I was able to relax and enjoy time with the girls!
Great weekend and very busy... I will write on my trip to Houston the same time soon... it needs its own post for sure! Glad to be at week 28 and I will update on how I am feeling in another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment