Week 27 - update and how we are doing

Sunday, February 6, 2011
So I went to the doctor last week and didnt write about it but since I have another appointment tomorrow I figured I would write a recap for this doctor. I saw Dr. Lewis this time and what can I say- she is awesome just like the rest of the practice. I am really glad that I have the doctors that I do. I am always able to get an appointment when I need one, they are always kind and they take care of me (baby Lee and Mark) very well. The last appointment I had with Dr. Lewis was diverted to the midwife since she was out on a delivery, but I finally got to meet her and was glad I did. I can feel completely comfortable with every doctor in the practice and I cant usually say that when it comes to doctors.
The appointment was pretty routine. I am a little off my appointments with rescheduling so I didnt have my glucose testing this appointment but they are starting my two week appointments now so I can get caught up. I cant believe I am already at the two week appointment time. I did get a little talking to when I had too much sugar in my urine, however, I guess that will happen when you eat your breakfast of oatmeal (full sugar since I was out of my low sugar variety). I am hoping that I pass the glucose test and baby Lee is fine, but I am not too concerned.
Week 27-
Total weight gain: Guess was right at 6lbs. I am counting that as a win.

How big is baby?: eggplant or cauliflower... I dont see how these are similar however they are where I am.

Maternity clothes?: of course... going strong with a good stock
Stretch marks? none currently- keeping fingers crossed.
Symptoms? well sleep is come and go... swelling happens when you fly and walk too much and attempting to get sleep in a hotel isnt as easy when you are trying to keep off your back.
Sleep?frequent bathroom trips wake everyone up but I guess that is better than not sleeping.
Best moment this week?: coming home from a long business trip.
Movement?: finally can see some external movement. Hilarious and very welcome.
Food cravings? anything that involves veggies... I still love me some veggies.
Labor signs?: nope.
Belly button in or out?: still in but wow does it hurt when it stretches.
Gender? team green
What I miss? cute clothes are still it and a good hard workout. I feel so bad that I cant break an awesome sweat. I am doing well to keep moving.
What I am looking forward to: last business trip is this week. Orlando for 4 days and then Mark heads to London. Looking forward to it being over, however, I do not want Mark to leave.
Milestone: Welcome to the Third Trimester~

0 comments:

Post a Comment