Week 38 Update- were rounding third and heading for home!

Monday, April 25, 2011
Week 38 Update= it will be long I am sure
Total weight gain: 18lbs- but after a bout of false labor now 14lbs.
How big is baby?:lets just say big....

Maternity clothes?: I am running out of clothes and with the warmer weather, I am thankful its almost over. I have managed to pull out some summer dresses that are non-maternity, however, its getting pretty ugly.
Stretch marks? slight ones on the belly button area but nothing I am too worried about... they are small and I am sure with the HUGENESS of my belly I will need some cream and tanning and will be fine.
Symptoms? I will make a separate post on the false labor but its pretty ugly- huge feet after about 6 hours in the day and they go down at night (Thank the Lord) - I have heartburn again, but I am hoping that is due to the hair.
Sleep? between hot flashes and sweating, using the bathroom and needing to shift, its pretty ugly.
Best moment this week?: actually getting the room assembled. Were still missing the changing table and dresser but due to my dad having to go on an emergency business trip, we ran out of luck there.
Movement?: it has slowed down because the little one is just too big to move around.
Food cravings? food usually sounds terrible at this point. I really dont want to eat much because my stomach is compressed. I am sticking to fruits and veggies most of the time with limited meat.
Labor signs?: see false labor post!
Belly button in or out?: still holding out as an inny
Gender? team green
What I miss? shoes- cute heels and springy shoes. Atleast it has been raining like mad so I am not missing much.
What I am looking forward to: meeting Baby Lee- I thought I would want to go late, however, I am anxious to see if its a boy or girl.
Milestone: one week hits tomorrow. WOW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment