If you want to meet a slacker- you have found one...

Friday, January 24, 2014
Slacking is not something I am proud of, but after looking back at this blog I realize that I have done just that. Slacking for 2 years on something I promised myself I wouldn't do is a little frustrating. I promised myself I would keep up on things so I will try to back date as much as possible to attempt to catch memories before they fade in my crammed full brain. I give myself some credit – I am working full time and taking care of a toddler, but I should carve out time to jot down the memories that we have created as a family. I can at least say we are living life vs. trying to document or write everything down, but one day I will appreciate taking the time to do this. Hang in with me as I throw a bunch of random posts about the last 2 years of C’s life as we get ready for baby #2. See how far behind I am- I haven’t posted anything about baby Lee 2.0. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment